Hello lovelies.
I just came back from a brisk walk with the brother.
I felt kinda paisey at first passing by people with my little scarf which made me look like one makcik kedot, and especially with the brother who just wore a very-short-for-him fbt shorts.
Brother's walking = my jogging.
So I had to catch up with him often. He purposely brisk walked most of the time so that I could jog. And there's quite a few times when he did the real brisk walking, you know the butt kinda shake that kind... yea he did that.. He was fast, and I had a hard time catching up cause I was laughing my ass out while asking him to stop doing that cause it was funny and ugly.
We talked. We chatted. It's like a bonding session. I felt good I still have a not-yet-married brother. To think of it, its left with the both of us. :)
I felt good too. Cause I burn some fats. :))
Will burn some again tmr morning with the cousin and brother.
That's if I'm able to wake up cause I'll pamper myself with movie marathon tonight, with sister. :)
It's 4th.. 7th will be here in no time! =D