Hello all.
I am at the stage where I feel like dumping my blog.
Because I am lazy to update.
Holidays are so making me fat and lazy.
I have been taking bus 8/59 and 87 everyday for 14 days, since 2nd March 2009.
Exhausting. But exciting.
Been meeting the makneneks. Raudah is missed.
Usuals are truly missed.
What else?
Oh. I'll be attending reading sessions for children at Jamiyah Children's Home every Saturday this March.
& I was going haywire for the first session because I really could not concentrate on my attached child when my nose is such a damn pain in the face.
Anything else?
Last but not least, I MISS PUTERA MUHAMMAD ALI YA HAKIM BIN AHMAD!!!!!
Like crazzzzyyyyy~!
April please come fast. ^_^
Let's just say I wont update for the next week or so aite?
Take care people.

PRSS freestyle drill peeps

Cohesion Night 09

4+ am @ Lower Seletar

When Usuals (w/o Mary) met. =)
3 main things in my mind:
- Putera Ali =)
- Exam results -__-
- QDL ^.^