I cant believe that I have only a day left with Putera Ali. Yes, 24 hours, maybe less. Lets not count Tuesday. I swear I feel the craziness already. I nearly cried when packing his things, but I didnt cause his mum was there. I cried silently on the bike, cried like mad. I am really going to spend the time wisely tmr. Its like, I want to do many things in just day. Freaking dumb me. I swear I feel like crying when typing this, but I cant cause mum is here.
If ever I have faithful readers who read my blog, just be ready to read heart-wrenching entries for the next seven months. Seven months, seven months, seven months. Ok no, six and a half months. 26 weeks. I think count in weeks better.
Im gonna miss Putera Ali like mad~!
Im gonna miss his smile.
Im gonna miss his perfume smell.
Im gonna miss riding with him.
Im gonna miss hugging him while riding.
Im gonna miss him singing to me while riding.
Im gonna miss singing with him while riding.
Im gonna miss shouting at the top of our voices while riding.
Im gonna miss those funny faces of his.
Im gonna miss him staring at me.
Im gonna miss going to Marina Square with him.
Im gonna miss eating mee soto, nasi ayam penyet, Long John, pratas, ice-cream with him.
Im gonna miss the step-matrep walk and face that he makes.
Im gonna miss having emotional talks with him.
& the "Im gonna miss.." list goes on...
Ok Im talking with him now..with tears flowing.. Can tmr be extra longer?? ='(
Enjoy the pics..I'll update about Batam soon..

My Usualsss

Romei and Shamini's

Hui Ying and Celestine's

Juian and Peiyun's

=))

Wei Qi and Fwah's

Shan and Violet's

Rez and Ida's

Ours!! Mary and I never did a poster that fast before! Well done!

an hour and a half's product..

watching performances at esplanade..
I LOVE YOU SAYANG!!
Labels: goingmadandcrazy