Today turned out quite well, unexpected.
Early in the morning went to visit the hubbs. He has been sick for 2 days so I thought of bringing him to the doctor. However, when he welcomed me, I was shocked, knees shaking when I saw him terencot-encot with his bandaged knee and the colourful bruises. For all I know, he met with an accident on Friday night and I did not know till today. No wonder he's acting fishy; dont want to meet me laa, dont even want to play soccer. Kan ubby kan? ^-^
I was super droopily sleepy in DPIP but managed to pull through. Lunched. Rehearsed. & its show time! Good job 2DO1!! Presentations were all well done. To my Usuals, syabas!! =D
What's next?
Seriously, too many to list down. Lets burn the midnight oil tonight.
Putera Ali, please know that I love you. I know you're worried about Ms Bikey but please worry about yourself more. =)