im feeling all kind of feelings that you can ever think of.
I had the first training for NDP08. The feeling was bored at first. All of us (pisangs, Rez and me) were separated. I couldnt help but to be anti-social. I was! cos i dun feel like making friends. Is that Amira?lol.. & as far as i can remember, it is my first someone approach me and say
"Hi what's your name?" the friendly Amira was just hiding inside me i guess. and my first new friends are Liza and Idayu
*glances at IDA-YOU!!* haha.. Ok now i have 2 friends named IDAYU..hehe.. my groupmates are creative people.. =) we are the Flyer 1 group. gonna be stationed at the Flyer for i dunno what reason. I was planning to play cabot2 with Idayu and watch the parade.. =DD
Went for lunch at Al-Azhar before heading home. to Shan, be strong ok?? =) I decided to walk home again, you know why. But half way home, I had the most cannot-stand stomachache nak berry! I was sweating like a mad cow trying to compose myself. aiyerrr...
I was sucha happy goober to receive an email from Putera. Happy tears appear as i read the
l-0-n-g LOVINGGG email. but those happy ones became the opposite when i read:
"Ayg, ubby tk janji ubby dpt shore leave bila kter smpai s’pore nanti.. Harap2 dapat ar..
Sbb tradition is dat tkde cadet dpt pegi shore leave on their first voyage. Maybe second voyage or after.. Ayg, pls jgn mengharapkan sngt okie.."my heart dropped.
I have yet to do:
- FP assignment- 2nd and 3rd lesson plan/preparations- ITBD assignment- DLE assignment- AW post-lesson- AW assignment- study FM- ASTi need to shout/scream/yell.
can i??
good bye.